“To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me.”

-- Sir Isaac Newton (1642 - 1727)

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

The power of the pen!

I wrote to BrainPOP because in their GRAVITY quiz, they referred to Inertia as a force.  It is not a force.  Today I got a reply:


Dear Ms. Petersen,

Thanks for contacting BrainPOP!

In your message, you pointed out a clumsy bit of phrasing in our “Gravity” quiz. Acting on your advice, I changed the word “forces” to “factors.”

The updated version of the quiz should appear online in a week or so, as soon as our server updates itself.

Thank you again for bringing this issue to our attention. If you have any further questions, comments, or concerns, please let us know.

Sincerely,
Brian Levinson
BrainPOP.com

No comments: