“To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me.”

-- Sir Isaac Newton (1642 - 1727)

Monday, November 26, 2012

Get ready for CMT time ...


Last March I had a little competition in which you posted your CMT Practice Test with triumph (on the fridge, on your bulletin board, etc.) to show us all how proud you were of your accomplishment. Well, I got some pretty great photos ... but this one by far takes the cake:


BEST CMT PHOTO
Grace, period 8

4 comments:

Photoflower said...

That kid has SKILLS! You are truly the funniest teacher that I know. Rebecca K

Unknown said...

This is such a good idea... I know exactly what I am going to do for mine. It will be amazing!!!!! Haley C

Unknown said...

whoops sorry miss p i think i did my name thing wrong! i am in period 5 so you can find me haha.... it is haley

CV5 said...

I can't wait to complete my photo