“To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me.”

-- Sir Isaac Newton (1642 - 1727)

Friday, February 08, 2013

I have the power!

Dear Mr. (or Ms.) Petersen,

Thank you for contacting BrainPOP!

In your message, you mentioned an error in our “Force” quiz. I checked it out, and you were correct!

I have changed question #4 so that it now reads “m/s/s” instead of “m/s.” The updated quiz should appear on the site as soon as our server updates itself. This usually occurs every few days, so the corrected quiz should appear online by the beginning of next week.

Thank you for bringing this error to our attention. If you have any further questions, comments, or concerns, please let us know.

Sincerely,
Brian Levinson
BrainPOP.com

2 comments:

Haley Duncan said...

I LOVE TIM AND MOBY!!! Moby is the main character and he has too many lines, i think. (scarcastic) Their jokes aren't funny, but i love them anyways, continue playing their brain pops.

AT2 said...

Score one for mms!!