“To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me.”

-- Sir Isaac Newton (1642 - 1727)

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

One Crazy Ride [a must watch video!]

(click link above)

Justification for posting on this blog: 
1. It is awesome.
2. Simple machines! (wheel & axle)
3. Acceleration!
4. Gravity!
5. Friction!
6. Momentum!
7. Collisions (hopefully not)!
8. Great music.
9. Makes me happy to be alive.


Disclaimer:Just because you see it on the interwebz does not indicate that you should do it.

3 comments:

CP8 said...

This video is so cool! I've watched it a lot and it is just as awesome as it was the first time.

LT8 said...

Wow! I wish i could do that! It seems really fun but also extremely scary!

kl2 said...

I thought this was very very .....um.......what????that was slightly confusing really weird and my mouth hung open so long for watching this that my cat came over and stuck his paw in my mouth!!!!(for the record -not a pleasant situation, having a cat's paw sticking in your mouth i have a slightly distrbed cat....)how was this even filmed??????????